Residential Property Management
Let us manage your Rental Property
Access Relocation Services is premier property manager serving homeowners in Omaha and beyond. Our top-rated service makes owning a rental property hassle-free from start to finish.
Access Relocation Services takes the burden of property management off your hands by taking care of marketing, tenant screening, lease agreements, rent collection, maintenance and more. We deal with homeowners’ associations, provide legal counsel, process insurance claims and offer you regular reports on the state of your property.
START A CONVERSATION
New Owner Client Hotline:
GET YOUR RENTAL ANALYSIS BELOW!
How Much Rent for Your Investment?
What We Do As Your Property Manager
VIDEOS FOR MARKETING & INSPECTION
When you choose Access Relocation Services as your Property Manager, we will create beautifully detailed walk-through videos that showcase the value of your investment to prospective tenants.
Video is taking over, and here’s why:
- Video Attracts More Inquiries
- Video Builds Confidence In Prospective Tenants
- Video Helps Investors Purchase Homes
- Move-in And Move-out Videos Protect Your Investment
PROTECTING YOUR PROPERTY THROUGHOUT EVERY TENANCY
At Access Relocation Services, we are actively involved every step of the way when it comes to tenants. We have a 78% renewal rate, with many tenants staying long-term (reducing turnover costs for you), and importantly, a 1% eviction rate.
Our Protection Process includes:
- 21-point Tenant Screening
- Average Tenant Placement Of 14 Days Or Less
- Move-in & Move-out Inspection Videos
- Fast, Reliable Maintenance
SIMPLE, TRANSPARENT FEES
FINANCIAL SERVICES & REPORTING
With our detailed financial reporting tools, it’s never been easier to keep tabs on your investment. Log into your secure online owners’ portal to view statements and stay in tune with how your investment is performing.
Financial Services benefits:
- Faster Payments, And Getting Paid On Time
- Instant Investor Cash-flow Analyzer
- Stay In Touch 24-hours A Day
Why Require Property Management Services
Reasons why you might require property management services include:
- You don’t live in the area.
- The property is a second/vacation home.
- You don’t have the time or expertise to self-manage your properties.
- You’d rather deal with a single company than many subcontractors.
- You want to protect your investment without having to worry about the details of daily management.